New York Mets team president David Stearns told reporters Thursday at spring training in Port St. Lucie,...
Federal judge says MyPillow’s Mike Lindell must pay $5M in election data dispute A federal judge said that ‘MyPillow’ chief executive Mike Lindell must pay $5 million to a software engineer who challenged data that Lindell said proves China interfered in the 2020 U.S. presidential election. Lindell, who says he
Pres. Biden blasts Alabama Supreme Court’s IVF ruling on frozen embryos President Joe Biden blasted the Alabama Supreme Court’s recent decision on in vitro fertilization which ruled that frozen embryos are people. The state court’s decision prompted the University of Alabama at Birmingham pause IVF treatments. Biden said
Boeing ousts leader of 737 Max program in management shake-up On Wednesday, Boeing announced that the head of the company’s 737 Max program is leaving the company. The move comes in the wake of a January mishap that has cost the aircraft manufacturer billions of dollars in
Biden administration cancels student loan debt of more than 150,000 borrowers under new plan The Biden administration announced on Wednesday that it is canceling $1.2 billion in student debt for about 153,000 borrowers who took out relatively modest student loans and have been repaying it for the last decade or more,
2 men charged with murder in mass shooting at Kansas City Chief’s Super Bowl parade Two men have been charged with murder after one person was killed and multiple people were injured at the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl parade. Two juveniles were previously detained near Union Station on gun-related and resisting
Former YouTube family vlogger Ruby Franke sentenced in child abuse case On Tuesday, former YouTube family vlogger Ruby Franke was sentenced to four, one-to-15 year terms in prison by an Utah district court in the child abuse case brought against her. Franke’s business partner Jodi Hildebrandt was also
According to ESPN, right-handed pitcher Mitch Keller and the Pittsburgh Pirates have agreed to a five-year, $77...
- Indianapolis Public Library's Glendale branch closes; new location to open in March
- IMPD investigating 2nd deadly shooting in 4 days at northwest side apartment complex
- ISP, IMPD discuss police pursuit policies and procedures
- Edited video released by IMPD shows deadly Keystone Avenue police shooting
- Marion County constable says she has fired her whole staff
- Woman loses £650K spinal injury claim after being pictured winning Christmas tree throwing contest
- Mysterious skull of an enormous sea creature washes up on a California beach. See it
- One of the world’s biggest cities may be just months away from running out of water
- Boris Johnson explains why Trump's possible re-election should not be feared
- Blow to Putin as Europe breaks free of Russian oil for good
- Cathie Wood and Warren Buffett Each Own This Artificial Intelligence (AI) Stock. 1 Wall Street Analyst Thinks It Could Surge by 26%.
- 2 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Hand Over Fist and 1 to Avoid
- 2 Millionaire-Maker Artificial Intelligence (AI) Stocks
- This Ridiculously Cheap Warren Buffett Stock Could Help Make You Richer
- Party Like It's 1999? Why Walmart Stock Should Be on Your Radar.
- Hollywood strikes won’t affect “Sound of Freedom” sequel: “It’s more important than money”
- Congratulations, Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn, on your 40th wedding anniversary
- James Brolin is so in love with his wife, Barbra Streisand that he “can’t wait to see her again in the morning”
- Gary Sinise bursts into tears as Tom Hanks and other celebrities pay tribute his charity work
- Mariah Carey wants primary custody of her twins now that Nick Cannon is juggling 11 kids
Who will be the actual 2024 Democrat nominee?
Thank you for voting
You have already voted on this poll !
Please select an option !
Feb 25, 2024 - Sun
Franklin, United States
6 m/s, SW
sun02/25 mon02/26 tue02/27 wed02/28 thu02/29